The Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases (GRA), which has 55 member-countries, provides a framework for cooperation and investment in research activities that support the agricultural sector in meeting the growing demand for food while reducing GHG emissions intensity.
FACCE-JPI and the GRA collaborate at both programmatic and institutional levels. Both initiatives have developed collaborative research actions. In addition, FACCE-JPI became an official Partner of the GRA in January 2017, and the GRA is a member of the JPI’s Stakeholder Advisory Board.
- Multi-partner Call on Agricultural GHG Mitigation with 3 GRA countries, Canada, New Zealand and USA (FACCE-JPI Implementation Plan 2014-15)
- FACCE-JPI participation in the GRA Livestock Research Group meeting (10-12 April 2017, Washington D.C.)
- FACCE-JPI participation in the GRA Flagship on Soil Carbon Sequestration
- FACCE-JPI participation in the annual GRA Council Meeting (29-30 August 2017
- FACCE-JPI-GRA-CCAFs International Conference on Agricultural GHG Emissions and Food Security (10-13 September 2018, Berlin, FACCE-JPI Implementation Plan 2018-20)
- FACCE-JPI ERA-GAS Joint Call on Novel Technologies and Systems to Reduce GHGs in Animal Production Systems, with 4 GRA countries (FACCE-JPI Implementation Plan 2018)